Inspirational Love Quotes Images:Top Best Awesome Quotes wishes messages about love, Inspiration, life and more Famous Quotes.

  • Top Quotes

    Tuesday, November 29, 2016

    Top 10 Brothers Quotes

    Brother is a first friend in everyone's life. Relationship with brothers is a most wonderful relation in the world. People who have a brother only feel the value of a relationship with the brother.


    Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. - Vietnamese Proverb

    Brothers Quotes


    There’s no buddy like a brother.

    Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. - Marc Brown

    Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”– Jolene Perry

    Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

    When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. - Antisthenes

    I love my brother, he is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.

    A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
    Brothers Quotes

    Brothers Quotes


    Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow. - Michael Morpurgo

    There is a destiny which makes us brothers, none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. - Edwin Markham

    Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. - James Patterso

    There’s no buddy like a brother.

    The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.

    A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve

    Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. - Leonardo DiCaprio
    Brothers Quotes

    Brothers Quotes


    A brother is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

    A brother is a friend god gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.

    Best Brothers Quotes? If you liked it, then don't forget to share with your friends and family. Thanks for the visit. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment